Hardly in history has their been such an abundance of diverse men's haircuts that are all in style at the same time. If it's time for you to take a trip to the beauty salon to try out a new 'do, take a look at these styles that each have their own personality and their own place in men's fashion. You can couple your hair with a beard (or lack thereof) that's made just for your face, features, and haircut, an you'll look so new that you might not even recognize your own reflection!
- There's something almost timeless about the James Dean styling. It brings back that sexy bad boy image that's still clean-cut enough to be reminiscent of a different time in history. The sides are short enough to be clean, but the top is long enough to keep that bad boy image. You might find that the hair says it all, and you may like a clean-shaven face with your rebellious hair style.
- A fade doesn't have to mean that you're fading your hair off into nothing. In fact, you can be trendy with a fade that's cut close to your skin on the sides while you keep a longer, stylish set of locks on the top. Couple the clean cut of the sides with a bit of stubble on your face to balance your baby face with little bit of intentional attitude.
- Thick and wavy hair doesn't have to be tamed with short styles. If you have this type of hair, you can use some high quality products to tame your tresses while keeping a full head of locks. Any beauty salon worth its weight in scissors will have great products on hand to help you work with thick tresses that have just a little bit of length to them.
- Slightly messy but completely styled locks can compliment many face shapes and hair textures. The cut is short enough to be pretty low-maintenance while being long enough to need a little bit of product to shine through at its best. When you keep the top just long enough to play with, you can keep the sides short enough to stay out of your way. Couple this look with a well-groomed beard that trims your jawline .
- You can definitely keep some longer locks on top without relying on a greasy look when you're all finished. The right beauty salon will be able to cut your hair so that it's trained to have the right flow and stay where it's expected to lay. Longer top locks can look great with a masculine (but modest and manicured) bit of stubble on the face.
- Afraid to get a little creative with more pronounced textures in your hair? Don't be! Good stylists at any great beauty salon can show you the best textures to frame your face and work with your personality. You might be surprised to find out how much you like a look that you may not have otherwise even thought you'd wear! If you're making a super dramatic change in the texture of your tresses, you might want to think about sticking with a clean-shaven face until you figure out how you best like your look with your new cut.
Taking dramatic steps towards a new look can be an adventure that leaves you feeling full of renewed energy, but remember that even the messiest of hair styles and the most burley of beard require maintenance. If you're looking for a way to change up your look (or you need help maintaining your current on), contact Shaggins Salon so they can help!